Tuesday 29 January 2013

The Middle Brow

No, I am not talking about the beige fluffy feelers in between my two muddy slugs.

'The Middlebrow' is a term created by the BBC to describe a culture of people who are hoping that some day they will get used to the stuff they ought to like. Sourced from Wikipedia. 

Now, that sounds awfully sad, so I am going to introduce you to a product for your actual brows, that I have no doubt you will actually like.

Welcome to the floor, the GOSH Long Lasting Brow Pen in Wheat 004.

With the unique, skinny, 'felt tip- esque' type nib- it can make your brows look polished and precise. The key to this pen is the water like consistency and sheer tone. You can fill in your brows like you would a colouring book, without the anxious worry of going outside the lines. The marker pen has an extended drying time, enabling brow beginners the luxury of cleaning up with a cotton bud if errors occur. 






 







































The GOSH Long Lasting Brow Pen comes in three other delectable shades-
001- Dark Brown. Too dark for me, but would be great on a dark brown/ black hair type.
002- Venetian Brown. Similar depth to 004 Wheat but is warmer toned, ideal for Auburn locks.
003- Mahoghany. Great for redheads and brassy blondes.


You can purchase this little beauty from Superdrug for £6.49 now.

What do you use in your muddy slugs???

Liz x

6 comments:

  1. HOLY this looks amazing in the brows. I was worried that it would look really drawn in--but they look amazing! I've been using powder (MAC Omega mixed with MAC Espresso)...but I think this might need to be my next stop! Wow!

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle!!!! Thanks so much hun! This is the THIRD one i have purchased!!! LOVE it.. So pleased I purchased and it is a bargain! They last for AGES xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow lovely photos, I'll have to give this a go! I normally use pencil or powder and have never used a product like this, it look so natural too :)
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you Chloe! Please give this a try... I love it and will never use pencil again! Xxx

      Delete
  3. I had no idea they had products like that for eyebrows! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!!!!?! Like a sharpie for your brows! LOVE this product :)

      Delete