Wednesday 6 February 2013

January Beauty Favorites 2013!

Hi Everyone!!!!

New video is up on my YouTube channel- this is my monthly round up of Beauty Faves for the harsh month of January.




Items Mentioned-

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Oil Free SPF15
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation shade 315
Body Shop Coconut Body Butter
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain- no. 50 Precious- nude, no. 45 Romantic- red
Chanel Rouge Noir no. 18
OPI Bubble Bath
OPI You Don't Know Jacques

Also.... As you are here, PLEASE could you go and vote for me to WIN the #rockthathair challenge by Shoot Me Fab! LINK!!! I am NOT ashamed to say, I wanna win BAD!!!!




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ahhh thank you! you always leave such sweet comments xxx

      Delete
  2. i voted girl :)

    thegoodowl.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still trying to convince myself I don't need the UD Basics palette...but with every video I see about it...I realise more and more that I am lying to myself!

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You are lying to yourself.... loosen your purse strings and purchase! You will NOT regret it xxx

      Delete