Friday 26 April 2013

Spring Fever GlossyBox

This month GlossyBox* have teamed up with the beautz fashionista Pearl Lowe! The box design is inspired by her love of all things vintage.

This box will force you into spring with Beauty Hero brands such as Essie, Nip + Fab and MODELCO!

My fave product this month is Essie's nail varnish in 'Nice is Nice'. I am a big fan of Essie polishes and this one does not disappoint! This beautiful, creamy lilac has just a tint of grey- which makes it very London- spring appropriate! Us LDN folk know how fickle British weather can be right?

Check out my snaps below of this months Spring fever GlossyBox*! Don't forget to tweet your thoughts to them @GlossyBoxUK using the trend #myglossybox



Dry Skin Body Butter in Pastachio- GORGEOUS! I want Mango or Coconut Latte next!

SunSense Daily Face SPF- would use to prime and nothing else. 

Cheek and Lip tint in Rosy Red. I'm not really a tint fan- but a touch on your apples if heading to the beach would be cute :)

So Elixir Purple Yves Rocher EDP- Tuberose, Vetiver and Patchouli. NIicccccceeee 

Essie's Nail Lacquer in Nice is Nice. It is just that. 
On the talons- apologies for bad iPhone pic :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks like quite the good box. I recently cancelled my subscription, and am beginning to miss these little gifts to myself each month...damn you student loan repayments!

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahahaahaha I know about those pesky SL repayments! It was a good box- I think glossy box have really stepped it up recently! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Gutted I cancelled mine too- but towards the end of last year they were so appalling I couldn't face parting with the cash! I love the box, and any tight containing an Essie varnish is good enough for me!

    O xx
    Poochesandpeonies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya Livz.... I on ther hand like Essie, LOVE OPI! it's chips on me real easy... But the colours are beaut! X

      Delete