Monday 13 February 2012

A girl can dream, RIGHT?

The Madre wanted a birthday wishlist.... Ask, and thou shalt receive!!

(NOTE: On Feb 27th, I turn 25- the onset of wrinkles and remaining teenage acne is niche gut!)


1. Michael Kors Hamilton Bag- large, structured, leather with gold hardware... It ticks all my boxes baby!
2. Lash Extensions- I am in two minds about this one, I have a love/ hate relationship with lash extensions. They look amazing, save sooo much time in the morning and you look uber glam 24/7.. but the price, time and love they desire is just CRAY CRAY!


3. Coffee Eye Pencil- I love my stubborn brown powerpoint pencil by MAC sooo much, that I think it necessary to try the kohl equivalent

4. Chanel Nail Varnish in June- scoop up all that is 'spring' and deposit it on your digits! Done!


5. American Apparel Disco Pants in Black- they are stretchy, flattering on the curviest of girl, make your butt look great and will make you look like a cool cucumber... aka Sammi from BeautyCrush or Patricia from BritPopPrincess


6. Acne Denim Jacket- Ideally I would like a vintage, oversized Levis denim jacket from Rokit... But i don't think i'm really a vintage/ grunge girl... I just don't think I can pull it off... So i'll settle for a designer fitted BUT longline one! :)

7. Te Amo Medium Bracelet in Gunmetal Grey- no girl can ever have enough jewellery... Plus just imagine this stacked with my links of london sweetie bracelet, friendship bracelet and tateossian pink bracelet... REEM!


(NOTE: this list is not exhaustive, and can be amended at any given moment!)

What's on your current wish list guys??? Give me anything fashion, beauty related!!

xoxo

*please note that all text is my own, images are not- web urls can be provided if necessary*


2 comments:

  1. I have been in the same mind set about eyelash extensions, would love to have them done but the price and time just seems a little too much! Lol
    The Chanel nail polishes look GORGEOUS! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah im glad someone agrees with me... you cant just get them done once either, SO addictive! like any extension i guess xx

    ReplyDelete