Let me cheer you up with a Beauty Detox! No counting calories, pennies or notches on the thermometer; just feast your eyes on these hot, new product beauties to get you on the road to recovery.
Left to Right-
- Sanctuary Spa: Active Reverse Thermal Transformation Mask £27.50 at www.sanctuary.com. An intensely warming, two step, detoxifying mask. Proven to refresh, revealing a smoother, plumper looking skin.
- Lacoste: Eau De Lacoste £33.00 for 30ml at shop-uk.lacoste.com Lacoste is known for its classic, sporty scents and this EDP does not dissapoint. An easy everyday fragrance leaves you feeling fresh and floral with a hint of cotton.
- BM Beauty: Dewy Perfection Finishing Powder £8.00 for 4g at bmbeauty.com This 100% Natural powder does exactly what is says on the tin and if its goo enough for a Pussycat Doll, its good enough for me.
- Monu: Micro Exfoliant £14.50 for 100ml at monushop.co.uk Packed with papaya enzymes and shea butter, this powerful punch of an exfoliant sloughs away tired skin, leaving you refined and radiant.
- Murad: Hydro Dynamic TM Ultimate Moisture for Eyes £57 for 15ml at murud.co.uk Tired, dehydrated eyes from Xmas over indulgence? Look no further, one of my fave skincare brands has it covered; eyes are soft, smooth and de-puffed in one fail swoop. Tired? Me? Never.
What do you think of this Detox Box from the ladies at Glossy HQ? What re your top tips for a fresh start to 2013? Head on over to GlossyBox to see what else they have on offer :)
@GlossyBoxUK - blog.glossybox.co.uk - http://www.glossybox.co.uk