Sunday 13 January 2013

These Past Seven Days (15)

I love Sundays. Mine involve- laundry, food prep, a lil work out, lounging and a big, fat roast at the end of it all. How can you not love that?!

Had a good week- every Christmas treat has been consumed and clean eating has resumed (80% of the time). Having combined this with four good training sessions this week, I am feeling refreshed, energised and motivated.

Me and the Madre treated ourselves to January pedicures yesterday at a salon local to us- £25 and you come out with feet soooooo baby soft its unreal! Although braving the almost sub zero conditions in my flip flops was not ideal.

I gots a busy week ahead. Stock take prep at work, heading to the Royal Opera house on Wednesday night for a spot of Ballet (get me!) and my first EVER wedding dress appointment at a Boutique on Saturday with my Bestie. Fabz all round.

Below is my weekly round up in pics, enjoy!

Lovely scarves HannahBelle sent me :) hannahbelle.co.uk

Fave new statement piece- Tri metal necklace from TopShop i got for Chrimbo

"I got my new suede shoes and suddenly everything is right..." Paulo Nutini

Little Selfie featured in my previous post- Gotta love MAC Stereo Rose skinfinish!

BFF EmilieClarke sent me a Canadian Xmas Pressie!!!

The 'beauty in tray'.. Getting full... MUST FILM HAUL. Remind me would ya?

Product Review coming in the next post.. Its so pretty and functional and worth every penny...
For daily image updates check me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram ~LizFish1 is the username obvz!

Liz x

2 comments:

  1. is that the urban decay palette? it looks so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Honestly Liz, it's the best thing since sliced bread! I LOVE it! I shall do a full review with swatches vvvv soon! Xxx

      Delete