Tuesday 22 January 2013

I've Been Bitten!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain ~ Romantic

On the Lips! Instagram~ LizFish1

This little chubbie number is the high streets take on the increasingly popular lip crayons. For just £5.00 now at Boots, you can create a chic red lip in seconds. 

I wouldn't go as far as saying that you can apply 'sans mirror', but pretty darn close! The buttery smoothness of this product, combined with the child- like, giant crayon applicator makes the painting of your pout effortless.

The combination of balm to stain ratio is spot on, making this a much more desirable product for me than your standard lip stains, or Revlon's previous beauty offering the Colorstay lip stain+balm combo. I have found these previous products inferior; the stain dries my lips followed by the balm clinging, making for a most unattractive kisser.

Swatched! Ring shown is from Cos
In the tube

Apply repeatedly through out the day, for a gorgeous Romantic red shine to your mush. Use a light hand for a subtle sheen, or whack it on for a full on Ruby red pout. I, obviously prefer the latter. What do you think of Revlons Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stains? Have you been Bitten? 

Must thank my good friend EmilieClarke for sending me this gorgeous product, all the way from beautiful Vancouver!

Liz x

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. I am always impressed how long it stays on my lips without being a dried out mes. My fave is the colour Lovesick....but this colour looks perfect for a red lip!

    xx

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh havent tried Lovesick!!! I have the nude coloured one... obviously! xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow, Romantic looks like such a beautiful shade! I got a few of the Balm Stains for Christmas (in Honey, Rendezvous, and Sweetheart) and have been wearing them pretty much daily since! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arent they great!!! Good pigment, great conditioners and not sticky!!! I love them :) xxx

      Delete