Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Birthday GlossyBox!!!

'Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Birthday to yaaaaaaa'


Little Miss GlossyBox turned into a right stroppy toddler on May 10th... NOT! I honestly want to wish all of the Glossy Girls a very happy second birthday, thank you so much for supporting me as a blogger for the past two years- the arrivals of your beautifully colored boxes* over the past year has been a joy to unwrap!

Birthdays also equal presents, so lets get into the good stuff. 

Happy Birthday Glossies!

L-R La Roche- Posay Anthelios XL 50+ Dry Touch Gel- Cream, Stone Beauty Body Lotion, Headline Colors Poolside Party Nail Varnish, BM Beauty Prime & Create mixing medium and Jelly POng POng Fairy Lashes Mascara)

Great wand close up!

Right up my street- can't wait to test this in the Portugal heat in June!

Top of the Box LA ROCHE- POSAY 50+ Anthelios XL 50+ Dry Touch Gel- Cream.

I have to admit that I am not the best sun protection wearer. I do understand that sun beds and repeated burning of your skin is sinful, but and its a big BUT- everyone is so SUN SCARED at the moment, that people are becoming seriously Vitamin D deficient. 

So much so, that I take Vitamin D3 daily and have the odd sun bed in the winter months. More and more of us are now working indoors- sometimes with no windows (ME!) and only getting some rays on our annual weekly holiday abroad (ALSO ME!). I totes agree that sun damage is not hot, but I do encourage people to be sun safe. Catch some rays, stay hydrated, don't burn and enjoy it!!!

That being said- I have particularly sensitive 'face skin' (good use of the english language liz!) at the mo due to being infested with chicken pox, so I do wanna enter the sun carefully for my first rays of 2013 when I hit the beautiful Portugese Algarve in June. What I am trying to say is, I may give this a good road test :)

Do you wear sunscreen daily? Is your Birthday coming up? What was your Top of the Box this month? Let me know in the comments below. 

Don't forget to follow the Glossies on all of their social media sites are these are running a particularly high amount of comps at the moment to celebrate their birthday! Glossy tweets, facebook, instagram and pinterest.

Liz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment