Saturday 19 January 2013

Product Review: Back to BASICS

Never has an eyeshadow palette been more highly anticipated!!! I exaggerate. The imminent release of a shadow neutrals palette gets 'bbloggers' (aka coolest club ever) across the globe giddy with excitement.

Buttery, smooth pigment, pressed into neat little rectangles, collated together with a massive mirror. What is not to love???

In all seriousness this is a great product to add to your ever growing collection. This palette has many a purpose, can take you from day to night and is small enough to pop in your oversized, fashion tote.

Please see the video below where I ramble on about how much I love it, where you can get it and how I apply it.


As if that wasn't enough, I also took pictures of the darn thing. Palette, shadows and swatches- I spoil you.






I got mine here from Debenhams online!

What do you think of the UD Naked Basics Palette? I say, you should join the cult.

Liz x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog post I was unsure if I was going to purchase this but now I have decided this will be my next makeup must have purchase lol. thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Violet! No problem... i LOVE this palette so much I HAD to share it :) Thank you for reading and commenting xxx

      Delete
  2. Me too darl! LOVE the original naked palette... Sidecar maybe my fave shade :) Will defo check out your blog, thank you for reading and commenting xxx

    ReplyDelete