Sunday 27 January 2013

Get Ready With Me!

I got ready of a morning and decided to film it. This is the end result.








































Here is how I created the look-



Products Used-

Hourglass Mineral Veil Oil Free Primer
MAC Strobe Cream
Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation
Collection 2000 Concealer
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Stereo Rose Skinfinish

Maybelline 24 Hour Tattoo Eyeshadow in On and On Bronze
UD Naked Basics Palette- Venus
MAC Stubborn Brown Eye Pencil
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Black
Gosh Eyebrow Pen in Wheat

UD De Slick Setting Spray
MAC Good Times Lip Gloss

Do you enjoy the 'Get Ready' with me videos? Would you like to see more? Let me know below.

I hope you all had or are having a great weekend.

Liz xxx

10 comments:

  1. your eyes are stunning! so pretty :)

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky :) What a lovely comment xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow you look so pretty! Your eyes are stunning and so blue x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty! I had no idea you blogged until now. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Thanks!!!! Vanity is my fave sin too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still mourning the discontinuing of pro lumiere. Best foundation ever...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!? Why did they do this Jen!!!!! There is no substitute! :-( xxx

      Delete
  6. it hardly looks like you are wearing any makeup, such a natural look, love it. :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you Vanessa! Will check out your blog for sure xxx

      Delete