Thursday 22 September 2011

Sleek Au Naturel 601 Eyeshadow Palette!

This post has been the hardest one to post everrrrrrr.....

Firstly.. I am very sorry for  my lack of posts, You Tube videos and general social media vanishment! My Macbook was poorly and needed to be repaired, and this was expensive....

But I am back! and the moment i was about to post this rave review of the Sleek Au Natural palette... I managed to somehow delete it all!!! Genius ehhh!

So here goes....

Wellll I missed out on the whole natural e/s palette craze that took of by storm, probably due to the critically acclaimed Urban Decay make up palette... I do not own any of the UD palettes or products (except for UDPP, duh!)... so i passed.... ive never been much of an e/s but i am trying!  And i have accumulated quite a collection in a short period of time i'll have you know (can thank YT guru's and tutorials for that!)...

So i thought when the MUA Heaven and Earth palette came around, that it was and still is a no brainer, matte and shimmer neutral shades for a great price.... but i could not find it at my local superdrug... and i like to try before i buy... so an online purchase was not ann option....

Then came my neutral e/s palette savour! The Sleek Au Natural Palette! 12 gorgeous shades varying in colour, depth and finish... all made to a high standard and lotssss of pigment (esp the black OMG!)... all for £5.99... You really cant go wrong.... 

I have literally worn this palette on my eyes and brows everyday since i got it (1st Sept)! It can carry you from day to night and the e/s looks are endless.. I definitely recommend everyone of you go and see this palette!

Enough chat... onto the pictures!









Hope you enjoyed that long awaited post peeps!!!

Liz 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment