Thursday 10 January 2013

Product Review: MAC Cosmetics Stereo Rose

Mineralize Skinfinish: Stereo Rose


Ah, the return of Stereo Rose (fist pump!). 

I didn't manage to get my hands on this blushing beauty first time around (sad face) and alas this is the joys of limited edition collections. 

BUT, this time I was not going to miss out. 

With a counter at my work place, I swiftly galloped down the escalators, swiped the little black box, whipped out the card and made a purchase. 

I did not blink, breathe or speak until I got my 'beauty addict' mitts on the heavenly, domed creature.  

So what do I think? 

This does not disappoint. One swatch and I was sold. I am a huge fan of the mineralize skinfinishes- one easy sweep with a MAC 187 provides you with a sheer flush of colour with a beautiful sheen across your cheekbones. 

I am not one for a bold blush colour, I prefer to contour the eff out of cheek bones with Benefits Hoola or MAC Harmony blush and then add a subtle blush with MAC Pearl CCB for highlight. If you like an English rose flush, the skinfinishes may not be for you, or you may 
just choose to add this as a powder highlight after your blush. You decide. 

What does MAC Cosmetics say about it?

Stereo Rose: Coral with golden/ bronze shimmering nuances £21.50 10gA luxurious velvet- soft powder with high- frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adds buffed- up highlights to cheeks, brows, anywhere on the body: provides an ultra- deluxe polish to the skin. 

Precisely. Now onto the good stuff-

From the left...

Slightly off..

In the pan...

Stereo Rose boxed! Apply with a MAC 187 brush.

What do you think of MAC Mineralize Skinfinish? Will you be purchasing Stereo Rose or anything else from the Apres Chic collection? Recommendations accepted. 

Liz x





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Its gorgeous sadie... Worn it every day since i purchased with... Paired with Benefits Hoola it is a winner!xxx

    ReplyDelete