Sunday 21 August 2011

My Hair Care

Hi Everyone,

Soooooo recently I have had some lovely, amazing, fabulous comments about the niceness of hair...

I pondered for hours..... well seconds ;)..... as to what this sudden influx of comments could be caused by....

Firstly, I knew it wasn't anything to do with the style of my hair. This has been the same for a few years now, and has not had it cut since december '10, due to lack of funds and my hair dresser retiring!

Secondly, I also know that it is not down to any new styling tools... To style my hair I use 2 different hot tools- A blow dryer (this is a remington compact ionic hair dryer D4410) and hair straighteners (classic GHD's)...




So the reason for my new hair fabulosity must be my hair care UNITEHAIR!!!

A whole range of products were given to me, by the lovely ladies at Babelfish PR, and by the time you read this I will have finished both my shampoo, conditioner and travel size 7 seconds leave in treatment!


 I can honestly say people have noticed a difference to the look of my hair. I find it difficult to notice these changes, as I presume others do- I look and style my hair everyday and it takes someone who you haven't seen in a while to spot the difference. 

Right onto the products!!!!! I have created a YouTube video, talking to my subbies about all of the products I use on my hair, and mini reviews on each discussing why I like them and how I use them...
Here's the link to that video-



But here is the rundown-
First of all, let me start by saying- all of the UNITEHAIR care products are free from sulphates, parabens, gluten, sodium chloride, DEA (diethanolamine, a chemical that is used as a wetting agent in shampoos) and MEA (. They are also vegan and colour safe! 

BIG THUMBS UP!!!




Cleanse- Volumizing Shampoo £15.85

Condition and Treat- Volumizing Conditioner £17.90 and 7Seconds Conditioner £14.80

Style- Lazer Straight £14.80, Boosta Spray £14.80

Finish- Tricky- Lite £18.90

All of these gorgeous products are available in numerous salons in the US, Canada, UK and exclusively online at www.beautique.com



1 comment:

  1. Its very good technique that we can easy handle our hair how we want. these are so good.

    african american beauty supply

    ReplyDelete