Sunday 28 August 2011

Technicolour Dream Cookie!

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are well, and are having a good bank holiday weekend!

Last weekend me and the Mother played with the new toy... She only went and got a Kitchen Aid!!!!

**Hallllleeeeluuyaaaaaaa**


Sooo... we decided to test it out! My Mum made devils food cake cupcakes with a coconut frosting and I made M&M mini cookies... But I have renamed them Technicolour Dream Cookies!!!! How good is that name!!!! *pats self on back* ;)

Enjoy our baking extravaganza in pictures...
















Below are my Mummys yummy cupcakes... Picture- wize the glitter on the chocolate cupcake frosting doesnt really come across very well... but in person they are gorge!



Mummy's devil food cake cupcakes with coconut frosting... Don't you think she should have her own bog?! Comment below!!!


What to bake next week girls???? Let me know!!!

Lots of Love,

Liz 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! Check out my blog and follow, I will follow yours back! http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post........

    Great Post! This blog is ever amazing. Thanks
    Adventure

    ReplyDelete