Sunday 5 May 2013

Outfit of the Day!

Mother/ Daughter Brunch with CHICKEN POX!

My lovely mummy (for the purpose of this post, she shall be known as her twitter/ IG avatar- GracieFish) decided to treat me to brunch on this beautifully sunny may- day weekend. 

GracieFish has lovingly used her Outsider Tart cookbook for some time and wanted to visit their eatery to taste to goodness direct from the source. So I drove to Chiswick as early as appropriate on a Sunday morning on the proviso of a delightful carb rich 'american stye' feast once we arrived. 

Although the company was lovely- the food and ambience, not so much. We weren't greeted, just left to seat ourselves and when I asked about an order amendment, I was told that 'they would have to get back to me'. Alas, nobody did. The brunch menu was on the small side and was missing some offerings that TBH I would've preferred when I read up about the Outsider Tart online.

Onto the positives- coffee was good- ish (The Fisher Fam are SERIOUS about coffee), if you like eggs runny then they were up there with the wettest and they did not skimp on butter for me bland scone!!!

In all seriousness it was nice to be treated by my mummy, she knows how to cheer me when I am poorly.


ONTO the OOTD- having a slight clothing crisis ATM. I really want to update my spring/ summer work wardrobe!

I'm not talking a designer spree- all I want is a couple new Primarni (AKA Primark) staples, maybe a flutter in Zara or Topshop tall??? BUT alas I cannot- Wedding is looming and all £££ goes to that. #pants

Outfit Details-
Jack Wills cream lace tank (old)
Topshop Tall bleached denim shirt (old)
Topshop Khaki jersey maxi skirt (last summer '12)
Topshop nude ballet pumps (old)
Zara yellow popper cardigan (last summer '12)

Makeup-
Collection 2000 concealer under eyes (2)
Gosh eyebrow pen (wheat) THEY LOOK TERRIBLE< APOLOGIES!!!
MAC Cosmetics eye liner (teddy)
Clarins instant light lip perfector (nude)

Hope you enjoyed my virus infected OOTD!!!

Lots of Love, 

Liz. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment