Saturday 23 February 2013

The Weekend Edit ~1

The Saturday Sanctuary


I love Saturday mornings. The boy kisses me goodbye after bringing me my necessary black americano in bed, and I get to sorting all the things that I either, A. couldn't be bothered to do or, B. didn't have the energy to sort in the week. As I browse my current faves on bloglovin' and get my caffeine fix, I thought I should share with you this sanctuary that is my Saturday morning. 

The Weekend Edit ~1

1. Lime Water. This is my beverage of choice post black coffee. Coffee creates an acidic environment in your tum, so it is a good idea to counteract this with either a shot (great for an instant immune boost!) or a tall class of Lime Water. 
2. Grazia. Need I say more? LOVE this glossy and thankfully I have a continuous weekly supply thanks to my future Sis-In-Law purchasing me a sub for chrimbo. So lucky that this week I have a super big issue to coo over. 
3. The Valentines GlossyBox. Super cute pink packaging- loving the themed beauty boxes, review to come shortly.
4. My new toy. Early birthday present from the Boyf :) Aren't I spoilt!!! Can't wait to play more with my new Canon 1100D and splash out on matching accessories. 

FYI- I am also going to be attending The National Wedding Show at Olympia this weekend with MummaFish. We shall be attending on the Sunday. Will I see any of you there? Will be sure to take my uber cool SLR and get snap happy. 

Have a totes amaze Saturday readers, whatever you are getting up to.

Liz x




































2 comments:

  1. Love how chilled this photo is, I wish I could spend my Saturdays like this!

    http://in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk/

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Sade! Give it a whirl, you won't regret it!xxx

      Delete