Monday 11 February 2013

Red Manhattan

'Red Manhattan' Outfit of the Day

The City that never sleeps...

Instagram- LizFish1

Outfit Info~
Black Manhattan Print Tank Top- River Island 
Red Cardigan- River Island
Leigh Skinny Black Jeans- Topshop
Aviator Jacket- Topshop (not current season sorry)
White Fur Collar- Topshop (sale and sold out sorry)
Hidden Wedge High Tops- New Look
Hamilton Tote- Michael Kors

Gold Chain- H&M
Multiple Gold Rings- H&M
Gold Bangle- Topshop (very old sorry)
Vintage Gold Watch- Casio
Stud Earrings- Swarovski

Hope you like my little nod to one of  my favorite cities in the entire world. Would you wear a logo tee?

Liz x

9 comments:

  1. As always, so beautiful! :) Wish I was as stylish as you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous and the red looks amazing on your skintne

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh thanks you so much :-) just entered your giveaway xxxx

      Delete
  3. I like logo tee's too. Great outfit hun, btw I love your hair and eyebrows, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Never thought I would as I prefer classic cuts, patterns... But logos are fun for the weekend! Thanks for the brow love xxx

      Delete
  4. Adele! I LOVE you blog! Always checking out your posts as I follow you on twitter :-) those neon Zara heels are to die for!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz, I have nominated you for the Liebster award.
    Please check out the post and my blog here: http://rebeccalouise-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty Liz - absolutely love how you've done your hair xxx

    ReplyDelete