Sunday 22 May 2011

Outfit Of The Day!

Hi Everyone,
Here is a little Outfit Of The Day/ Night for you all. I wanted to show you guys how you could wear a lightweight jacket, that you may feel isn't technically wearable and mix it up! Hope this provides you with a little style inspiration!

Mother of Pearl Toy Watch, Topshop multi strand navy 3 metal necklace, engagement ring.

Topshop Navy ribbed tank top. Topshop pale pink, high waisted, cropped, carrot shaped trousers. H&M cropped patterned waterfall jacket. Primark brown leather handbag and Topshop white brogues. 



So... after my day out, my fiance and I went out to a local indian restaurant with friends and as the weather turned a bit chilly, I decided to pop on some jeans, but keep the look of the outfit similar. I popped on my Abercrombie jeans, Primark turquoise stone necklace, Topshop navy embellished pumps and Topshop navy tunic and off I went! 

Primark turquoise stoned necklace. 


Hope you enjoyed this post everyone!

What is your favourite H&M item?

Lots of Love,
Liz xxx

3 comments:

  1. h&m is my go-to shop, there's always something worth buying :) it helps that it's cheap too haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog! It is already a must read in my feed :) great outfit post cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looking gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete