Wednesday 13 June 2012

Benefit Freebie with Glamour: Porefessional

It's that time of year when Glamour magazine release their summer edition with a free Benefit sample. I hopped on the bandwagon again this year and purchased the glossy in duty free en route to Lanzarote!

I picked up the copy containing he Benefit foundation primer, aptly named- Porefessional. We all want a professional looking finish to our base make up and this primer does just that. Now I admit I cannot comment on the primers effectiveness in lengthening the wear of your current foundation, as I have only been wearing make up in the evening, but what I can say, is that is makes your foundation glide on seamlessly. This is all down to the primers pore-smoothing action, and the reduction in the appearance of fine lines and imperfections.

Queue pictures of said product and a mug shot of me in my full holiday make up.

I like primers, but I don't have the skin type to warrant a full sized, high end purchase. Do you? Did you pick up Glamour magazine this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment