Wednesday 20 June 2012

These Past Seven Days (7)

So, if you watched my most recent YouTube video, you will know that I went on a short hols last week to the beautiful island of Lanzarote. I took a few holiday snaps on my iPhone and here they are! Enjoy!

The penultimate pic is that of the Fathers Day NY Cheesecake my Mum baked! It was amazing! She has a brand new blog all about her culinary class- so please take a look and follow!


Matt and I
Sunshine!
Lizard action!
Beach view from our room balcony! AH!
Cheesecake... to die for!
A postcard I posted.... Deep
We stayed HERE!
MAC Red She Said 
Beer O' clock
Duty Free Purchases! Video is up!
Beaching it!
More Duty Free...
Hols Hair... Monica from Friends anyone?
Miaow
Tan time 

4 comments:

  1. Love the picture with the crazy hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madre- hope you get a few
      Ore followers

      Delete
  2. hey love your vids you really remind me of chloemorrello on youtube lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you, I'm not sure who that is, will have to check her out :-) xx

      Delete