Friday 28 December 2012

Outfit of the Day- Burgundy on Boxing Day!

Merry Christmas Readers!!!!

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas!  I spent all my time cooking, eating and catching up with close fam and friends! How was yours? What are your plans for NY???

I hope you enjoy my Boxing Day OOTD- these feature my current favourite jeans!!! They are the Topshop Leigh Jeans in the shade Wine, they are super soft and sit a tad bit higher than my regular skinnies making them extremely comfortable. They fit true to size (i take a 28/36... although after chrimbo a 30/36 may be better!) and are a steal at £38.00- link to buy below!!!

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=6558564&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=leigh%20jeans&pageSize=20




See you in my next one!x

No comments:

Post a Comment