Sunday 18 November 2012

These Past Seven Days (12)

Okay... So the pics are actually from the past 14 days. I've been slacking on the social media front and for that I apologise. I did post a video on YouTube this week on my return from Vancouver... So if you are interested in seeing that, you can find it embedded in the post below.

This week I got back into the swing of things at work, in the gym and also recorded a major beauty haul, which I shall upload in the next couple if says. This weekend me and the Boyf travelled down to the Isle of Wight to see his in laws. The minute I get a whiff of the sea air I relax- I find being by the water so calming, I think this is why I love Olhos de Agua, Vancouver and the IOW so much.

Enjoy the pics kids, check you later.

Busy Bee Garden Centre on the IOW


Topshop Aviator OOTD on Instagram - username: LizFish1


Cute beach houses spotted on our Beach Walk in Bembridge IOW


Fur Cameo Neon pumps from The Gap ($30 CAN)


Beautiful Canadian Scenery taken on BC Ferries 


Cupcakes in downtown Vancouver- mines the mini... yeah right


Best coffee in Victoria- apologies for my mug sans make up!


Tigs and Holly from WestCoastDogs :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hehe funny you should say that... i think they're yours!! miss my sis :(

      Delete