Wednesday 14 November 2012

OOTD: Tweed, Leather and Burgundy

Thank you all for bearing through my absence on social media for the past couple of weeks, I spent an amazing ten days with my family in the beautiful city of Vancouver. I spent the majority of my time shopping (hauls to come!), eating out, eating in, eating all the time.....

Whilst I was over there, I met up with fellow blogger Emilie Clarke! We had a fantastic day catching up over Starbucks, shopping downtown and lunching at Milestones. We also both got our hands on a Chanel-Esque beauty of a top from Zara. Emilie did record a Vlog and a subsequent OOTD of how she styled her top and so I have done likewise. Emilie chose to pair her T with jeans, heels and hoops for a semi-casual glam look and I dressed mine for the work place.

Hope you enjoy!! All possible links will be below-



Make Up- Maybelline 24hr Stay in Place make up in sun beige, Collection 2000 concealer in 2 light, Make Up Forever HD powder, MAC Harmony blush, MAC X Rocks blush, MAC Pearl CCB, Maybelline Permanent Taupe 24hr Tattoo e/s, Maybelline gel eyeliner in Brown, Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Black.

Accessories- Swarovski studs, Casio gold vintage watch, multi metal spiked bracelet from Topshop.

Bag- Michael Kors Hamilton Tote in Black with Gold hardware.

Clothing- Zara T, Topshop burgundy jersey skirt, Mango elasticated belt, Topshop aviator jacket and Topshop cube heel chelsea peep toe bootie.

Hope you enjoyed the video and feel free to check me out on Emilie's channel!

Liz x

1 comment:

  1. When choosing a Leather Jacket the fabric is very important factor to be considered. Which will help you to look good Suit For Mennd let you davideel comfort.

    ReplyDelete