Tuesday 7 August 2012

Essie Summer 2012 Mini Collection

Yes... I'm harping on about this again (I originally wrote about it on my payday wish list post!).

Now, I love the shades- but the longevity of Essie varnishes sucks on my nails. Now matter what I do, I am guaranteed chips by day 2, and this is not acceptable. I always am faithful to my Seche Vite bad and top coat, so let me know whether you have more luck with differing base and top coats.

Now onto the good stuff! I adore these summer time soft shades. They paint on like a dream- smooth, creamy and opaque. My favourite of all is Bikini So Teeny, a beautiful cornflower blue, but the hot pink of Off The Shoulder is a close second.

What do you think of Bikini So Teeny!? How do you find the lasting power of Essie varnishes? Let me know!

This mini 4 set retails for approx £12.00 and I purchased mine from Bentalls department store.

No comments:

Post a Comment