Tuesday 24 July 2012

Pay Day Wish List (1)

Pay day tomorrow! *yippee*

In true 'splurger' style, I already know where I want to spend my money before i've earned it. So, here is the rundown on what I NEED to purchase this July.

1. Essie summer 2012 minis quad. I've heard soooo much about 'bikini so teeny' so i checked it out, then decided I need all four of the new shades. I have nothing similar in my varnish collection, promise.
image not my own.
2. Summer/ Beach type fragrance- Thanks to Michelle1218 on youtube, today I discovered Bobbi Brown's 'Beach'. Tomorrow I shall compare this to Estee Lauder's 'Bronze Goddess' and the new Chloe EDP and select which one shall grace my dressing table.


image not my own


3. Clarins Suncare. I need to stock up on the aftersun with self tanner and the oil free SPF before my annual trip to Portugal. This is obvz a necessity, I wouldn't want to burn now would I?!

image not my own
What are you going to purchase on pay day? What is on your 'summer beauty want list'? I need to know for future purchase research.

2 comments:

  1. I have such a large payday wish list
    however -there is no pay day coming soon for me
    jobless student :( haha

    Muchos Smiles,
    bb, xoxo
    http://ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh poor babes, enjoy student life whilst you can! Being a grown up sucks! ;-)

      Delete