Friday 27 July 2012

Glowing All Day, Everyday!

I had to take a couple of minutes to share with you all my new 'daily tanning' dream product.

Now, I have never been St. Tropez biggest fan (I don't find the mousse and/or lotion to take that well on me, and I find it oxidises extremely quickly!) but that being said, I have fallen in love all over again with the Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturiser in Medium/ Dark.

I find the moisturiser leaves my skin feeling hydrated (not greasy or sticky) , slightly fragranced and best of all, TANNED! Now this little sized one, pictured below, was the Beauty freebie in this months Elle magazine, but the 200ml bottle retails at £12.15 at www.feelunique.com.

Check it out!

*insert CRINGE picture of my uber tanned lower leg* you have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment