Monday 20 February 2012

These Past Seven Days (2)

I wish these were mine... in fact Matt ordered a new massage couch and protein powder :(
I LOVE COFFEE

NOTD OPI's On Collins Avenue

Me and Nana Fish... cutester xxx

My dream wedding table

Chowing down at Satori (I had Teriyaki Salmon :))

Chocolate Brownie cupcakes... Great way to finish off the weekend

Piccola getting cosy on the couch

Had an amazing weekend guys.. My Madre took me out for a posh breaky on saturday morning.. Had Apple juice, Americano, Smoked Salmon, Scrambled eggs and Crepe Suzette :).

I gymed it and watched last weeks KKTNY.

In the p.m i recorded my Kardashian inspired Make Up Tutorial.. then went over to a friends for a curry night... was absolutely delish! I ate kofta curry, chicken curry, tucka dahl, raita, rice with peas and chapati's! mmmmmm with some sneaky shishah to finish ;)

If that wasn't enough on Sunday Mattie and I went to a wedding fair at our dream wedding location! A stunning contemporary boutique hotel... I REALLY want to get married there... 

Then onto a spot of lunch at Satori and birthday shopping! Matt treated me like a princess... Can't wait to do a proper birthday haul!!

What did you guys do this w/e??? xxx

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G. LOVE the photos!!!! Thanks for sharing. One of the things on my places to visit!!

    ReplyDelete