Friday 23 September 2011

Got My Nails Did!

Hi Girlssss!

I got my nails did today! Yippeeeeee :)

All be it just a varnish... a little (well- teeny tiny!) bit of pampering can go along way!

I wanted to share with you the new Magnetic Attraction range from Nails Inc!

I have a Nails Inc bar in the department store for whom I work my little butt off for, so I sauntered down there in my lucnh break to test out the new (and SOLD OUT :() range of varnishes!

Feast your eyes on the results!

The varnish contains iron powder and when the magnetic cap, containing a pattern is held over the nail the iron powder clusters to form this unique pattern! How cool is that!


My Nails were painted with-
1. Kensington Caviar Base Coat
2. 'Houses of Parliament' Magnetic polish
3. Kensington Caviar 45 second Top Coat


And....

If that wasn't enough... £1 of every bottle of Magnetic Polish sold goes to The Prince's Trust

Houses of Parliament' Magnetic polish RRP £13.00 

So will you be magnetized????? (CRINGE!)

Liz 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment