Wednesday 26 February 2014

Impulse: Be Surprised

I am surprised. 

Review: Impulse, Be Surprised: Violets and Red Fruits


I like Impulse* at the ripe old age of 27. #shocker

Be Surprised: Violets & Red Fruits


I know what you are thinking. Seriously Liz? Impulse? What are you 15? Well, no. I am in fact 27 (tomorrow, YIKES!) and I am loving this fruity impulse body spray as a little handbag refresher for a midday spritz. I love to feel fresh and smell great, and what better way to do that, than with a little spritz of Impulse. 
The new "Be Surprised" scent contains hints of violets and red fruits. It is quite a subtle oriental scent and I really like it- its a great inoffensive/ subtle spritz in the office of a lunch time. 
Plus it makes me feel quite nostalgic... takes me back to my teen days :) You can purchase the Impulse Be Surprised body spray at Superdrug now for an unbelievably low price of £0.97!!! Whats stopping you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment