Tuesday 22 May 2012

Beauty Review: Liz Earle Healthy Beautiful Skin Facial

On a mild and murky Friday morning, the Three Amigos (Sarah, Grace and I) headed of to Chelsea to indulge in a bi- annual treat, a Liz Earle facial.





















This was Sarah's first time trying the Liz Earle skin care, but the Mother and I have been avid followers of their skin care philosophy for years. The facials are always a delight, and on this trip we decided to the try the 60 minute long 'Healthy Beautiful Skin'.

The facial included a double cleanse, exfoliation, lymph drainage massage, mask and moisturise. My favourite part of the facial was in the intense chest and shoulder massage, whilst my cleansing clay mask developed.

The lymph massage medium used was the Liz Earle superbalm- an all purpose product which is great for spots, bites, dry skin, irritations, the works! The massage really improved my skin circulation, puffy eyes and tension headaches. I thoroughly enjoyed my facial, I left the London treatment rooms with smooth, buttery, glowing skin- so much so I rebooked for the exact same treatment in three months time!

The Liz Earle 'Healthy Beautiful Facial' is available at both the London and Guildford salons, it lasts 60 minutes and costs £70. I recommend booking three months in advance and they get booked up super quick. Check out their website here for loads more treatment and product info.

No comments:

Post a Comment