Sunday 25 March 2012

March Glossybox: LTD ED Harrods Style

This is my kind of Beauty Box.

Contains gorgeous high end products to tickle your posh totty. The Harrods green ribbon synonymous with the luxury high end retailer, reminded me of the days when I used to work in The Refinery at Harrods. Good times :)

My box included-

  1. Narciso Rodriguez- For Her EDP (floral goodness)
  2. Molton Brown- Heavenly Ginger-Lily Moisture Bath and Shower (I smell like a ginger nut mmm)
  3. YSL- Forever Youth Liberator Serum (absolutely AMAZE, its up there with Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair!)
  4. Burberry Beauty- Miniature Lip Mist Copper No 202 (butterscotch sheen, delightful!)
  5. Clarins- Extra Firming Body Cream (every little helps)









For just £10, you need to get with it. That's an order (click here now!)

OR view my video below about previous GlossyBox's received last year-

No comments:

Post a Comment